Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Its Official.....I am OLD

My husband sent me an email today which made me realize that i am getting old. I was no evil knivel in my days but i also was not that weak of heart as well. But seeing this email i seriously think that i have no fun spirit left in me. What makes me more scared is that my kids will consider these things FUN. Which is, i think, an excuse for doing evrything these days.

Personally i think FUN is overrated ( long discussion, will ramble on later)

Tell me what u think of these FUN activites.

GRAND CANYON SKY WALK


It doesnt look that scary, take a look at the second pic



WHAT do u think now????




would be fun to walk on it but Y temp NAture???




LAS VEGAS TRIPLE THRILL AMUSEMENT CENTER

Can u see where the park is? NO? let me give u clearer picture.

Can U see It NOW?????

Seriously Y tempt NAture????



Share with me new scares and worries for mothers all over the world on Mother's Day.
HAppy MOthers DAY.

1 comment:

  1. just looking at this pumps my adrenaline. i so wanna go there.
    check this adventure
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/saayer/3737362001/in/set-72157621719295226/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/saayer/3738156922/in/set-72157621719295226/

    ReplyDelete